Refund and Returns Policy
BUSINESS AND ORDER POLICIES
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
Effective January 1, 2018
1. All orders prepaid, FOB our warehouse in Pensacola FL. using VISA, MASTERCARD, and AMERICAN EXPRESS, or Discover through PAYPAL. Please understand that we have no control over delivery times to your location. Please order in time to receive your products to avoid shortages. Buyer is responsible to make arrangements to receive packages. Refused or returned packages will not be reshipped without prepayment, and shipping charges will be doubled.
2. All orders shipped USPS ground unless otherwise requested. Some orders may require air shipment during inclement weather to avoid product damage.
3. Some products should not be used if you are using other prescription topical drugs or are under the care of a dermatologist. If you are under the care of a physician for your skin, please check with the physician before ordering products.
4. Prices subject to change without notice.
5. We accept returns within 30 days of purchase for refund or exchange. Makeup products (Foundation, Powder, and Blush) and educational materials (books, DVD’s Videos, etc.) are not returnable or exchangeable. Shipping fees are not refundable and we do not reimburse for shipping returned items to us. Additional shipping will be charged for exchanges. Please send a note with any return with an explanation of the reason for the return. Send returns to: Returns, Mark Lees Skin Care, Inc., 3700 Creighton Rd. Suite 11, Pensacola FL 32504. Items received after 30 days from purchase are NOT refundable or exchangeable.
6. Damaged shipments must be reported to carrier and to our shipping department. The client must report shortages or errors to us within 3 days of receiving the order.
7. Applicable law: Orders are accepted in Escambia County, Florida. The laws of Florida apply to all transactions and enforcement of these items and conditions may be brought in any of the courts in Escambia County, Florida.